This chocolate honey and mixed berry terrine is perfect for those summer get togethers and so easy to make! The hardest part is waiting for it to set as if you’re like me you’ll want to dive in and devour it straight away! If you visit my YouTube channel or Instagram page you’ll also be able to watch a 60 seconds video of me making this! Please enjoy…
- 400g Greek yoghurt
- 250g ricotta
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g raspberries
- 100g blackberries
- 100g blueberries
- 100g dark chocolate chopped into small pieces
- 100g flaked almonds
- In a large bowl mix together the Greek yoghurt, ricotta, honey and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
- Fold in the flaked almonds, chocolate and berries.
- Line a 2lb loaf tin with baking paper.
- Spoon the mixture into the pan, smooth top and cover with foil.
- Freeze overnight.
- Turn out and leave to defrost for around 45 minutes before cutting into slices and serving with extra fruit and honey drizzled over the top. Yum!